Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE RE-SCHEDULED EXAMINATIONS & ADMIT CARD
Complete Details of CBSE Board Announced on: 18/05/2020
- Date Sheet Issued on: 17/12/2019
- High School Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 20/03/2020
- Intermediate Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 30/03/2020
- Class 10th & 12th Pending Exams Date : 01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020
- Class 12th Result Availability : July 2020 (Tentative)
- Class 10th Result Availability: July 2020 (Tentative)
- Follow All Safety Measures in Pandemic
- Maintain Safe Distance to avoid Contact with COVID-19
- Wear Masks Properly
- Keep Sanitiser and Avoid Touching Nose, Ear, Mouth
- Carry Your Stationary and Admit Card
- Candidate Who Are Enrolled / Registered in CBSE Board, New Delhi Class 10th and Class 12th Examination 2020.
- Class Xth High School and Intermediate Exam Will be Start on All Stream Science / Commerce / Arts / Etc on 15 February 2020.
- Candidate Who Are Waiting for the Date Sheet / Time Table in CBSE Can Download the Schedule of Examination in PDF File.
- Open the File on PDF Reader in Your Mobile / Desktop / Laptop.
- If Required Also Take A Print Out of CBSE Board 2020 Re-Scheduled Date Sheet.
- Candidate Who Are Enrolled as a Private Candidate Can Download the Admit Card.
- Candidate Can Download the CBSE Board Private Exam Admit Card Through Application No. / Previous Year Roll No OR Download Through Name Wise.
- Enter Your Details as per Print out of CBSE Private Application Form.
- Take A Print of CBSE Board Private Exam 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Print Admit Card in Colour / BW Print at A4 Size Paper.